The 'Northumbrian Feast Hamper' includes the following...
- SIX Northumberland Cheese Wedges (150 grams each) - Oak Smoked, Redesdale Sheeps, Elsdon Goats, Nettle, Chilli or Chesterwood Smoked.
- One mini Tweedside honey pot 140g - From The Chain Bridge Honey Farm in Berwick, Northumberland, another family run business.This honey is mild in flavour and is popular with just about everybody, including children, as it’s not too strong.
- One small jar of Cheese Shop Caramalised Onion Chutney 130g.
- One bottle of Alnwick Cider 500ml - Crafted from a harvest of prime cider apples to achieve the perfect balance of sweet and sharp with a slight bite. Cool, medium-bodied and dry.
- One bottle of Alnwick IPA 500ml - A traditional India Pale Ale with an appealing hoppy aroma of bitter oranges to the start followed by a big hoppy taste packed with bitter resings.
- One packet of Doddington cheese crunchy biscuits 250g - A slightly sweet but savoury crunchy cheese biscuit flavoured with mature Doddington cheese, pumpkin and sunflower seeds. Ideal with cheese.
- Two Chocolate Mice: One delicious milk chocolate mouse and one white chocolate mouse.
All of our hampers come securely gift wrapped and decorated with a coloured bow. An additional gift tag can also be added at no extra cost. This hamper comes with the basket pictured.